Loading Floorplan Options
Kensington at Beverly Hills in Southfield, MI
The Kensington apartment community, in Southfield, Michigan, inspires interaction. With beautifully landscaped common areas, an indoor racquetball court, and impressively remodeled resident lounge areas, it harkens back to a time when neighbors enjoyed getting to know each other. Workout at the newly upgraded fitness center or relax by the pool – The Kensington is an apartment community with features that rival even the most luxurious homes. Now that's something to talk about! The beautifully upgraded floor plans have high-end touches such as stainless-steel appliance packages, brush nickel lighting, warm neutral paint color schemes, and all of our distinctive floor plans include generous closet space, considerable extra storage, and a private patio or balcony with wrought-iron railings. In addition to the impressive features inside the community, The Kensington is conveniently located near major highways and just a short drive to downtown Detroit.
Kensington at Beverly Hills welcomes dogs and cats to our community! Please call us for further details regarding breeds that are accepted. We would love for your four-legged family member to call Kensington at Beverly Hills home!
- Up to 2 pets per apartments
- Convenient community dog park
Located in Southfield, MI, near Franklin Hills Country Club, minutes to downtown Detroit and great schools, everything will be at your fingertips! You’re close to it all!
- Enjoy a day at the Detroit Zoo!
- Experience fantastic cuisine at wonderful restaurants like the Fresh Fish House
- Drive just minutes to Somerset Collection Mall and Royal Oak to complete your shopping!
Known for our Caring Apartment Professionals, Kensington at Beverly Hills delivers beyond what is expected…every time!
- 5-Star Service Team with 24-Hour Emergency Service
- An extensive Resident event calendar
- On-Site Management that will treat you like family and does business with honesty, integrity, and compassion
- Team members that focus on what matters to the success of each community and strive to do things better than the day before